Sunday, March 20, 2005

The maximum allowed

Maximum RNR used to be called Maximum RNB. Then they switched singers and stopped kidding anyone. This June 12, 2004, show was in conjunction with The Million Dollar Marxists and the mighty Electric Frankenstein (more pictures of them later).

Here's the by-now-not-so-new singer, Louie Durand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With drummer Mike Childs. How did I manage to get a good drummer picture? I must have been aiming for Louie and missed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's another Mike - last name Sydney - on bass. Originally I ran this picture after the one below, until I realized it looked like he was looking at Keith Carman's knob. And I don't mean the ones on his guitar, either.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have strange dreams about Carman's hair and Flash animation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's another Keith - last name Maurik - on second guitar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's another picture of Keith Carman soloing while Louie does a spot bass drum inspection. I'm telling you, these guys are professionals.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MRNR are going into the studio with Ian Blurton at the end of March. For an exchange of hair care tips, I imagine. Incidentally, you may have heard tell of a magazine called Maximum Rock'n'Roll. No relation.

No comments: