Monday, June 13, 2005

Catty remarks

I had so much fun with slowing down my shutter speed at the Demolition Doll Rods and Broadzilla show that I thought it'd be a kick to do the same thing at the Music For Cats showcase at Babylon June 4. I certainly felt like punting myself a fair distance when I got the pictures back. Every flood was red and the results were way too crimson to make anyone happy. Fact is, the pictures of almost everyone involved looked better in black and white. The first act of the night was Mono Hum.

Richard Jeffrey at the microphone.



And with Jennifer Comeau on organ.



Err, I took some very nice pictures of drummer Tim Matthews a month or so ago - why don't you check out the archives while I feed these negs to the nearest passing crocodile?

The Weapons of Mass Seduction pictures turned out a little bit better, but not by much. Here's Mark lunging at the microphone.



And rocking out with The Duke.



Tune in tomorrow for pictures of The Golden Famile. Or don't - you might be better off.
  • Swedish news: The Caesars - formerly Caesar's Palace before a certain Los Vegas gambling establishment sent them a cease-and-desist order - are scheduled to play Zaphod's July 15. They may be best know for the ubiquitous Jerk It Out of iPod commercial fame, but they have a decent line in garage pop.

No comments: