Friday, September 16, 2005

On the road again

Even as you read, the Million Dollar Marxists are rocketing toward Sudbury, the first stop in a what is sure to be a long road littered with broken bottles, strangely misshapen microphone stands, heartily aggrieved club owners and the messy results of that naughty beast rock'n'roll!

I'm starting this one off with Johnny. "I knew the mustache would get remarks" he admitted while weathering the first of many facial-hair related heckles while introducing the Botched Suicides.



Luke provides Steve with some back support.



And heads over to bug Timmy!



More Johnny!



Luke takes a break in that indentation by the seats near the stage. I knew it was there for a reason ...



Ahem. Anyway, part way through the set Luke "borrowed" my camera (I should have known that snicker meant he was up to something!!!). So here's Luke's gallery of punk pix!



Let's see: A bit of Johnny, Tim's shirt, some guys drinking in the audience and an audience member in fuzzy closeup ... eh, from now on he can stick to the singing and I'll handle the photography (though I'll grant that's a damn fine picture of Tim's Dragons T-shirt).

Anyway, late in the set Johnny fell over ...



Luke provides some microphone assistance.



And one last picture of Steve and Tim!



Aside from some snare problems and general havoc, it went pretty well.

No comments: