Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Duty calls

I've just returned from the inaugural night of Babylon's A Civic Duty - Adam Solomanian and Nick Di Gaetano and the Vespertine Choir were the bill. I didn't take many pictures because my camera battery is in urgent need of recharging - indeed, it called it quits as I was transferring photos to my computer.

This time around, Adam played a short set and did not lose a bridge pin. He'll be opening for Akron/Family tonight.



Here's Alexis Van Bernel, Nick and Pat Johnston of the Choir.



The Choir made a live recording, so if you weren't there you may soon be able to hear some of their rootsy rock. Civic Duty promises live music on Tuesdays. The Mighty Eagle Band and Jesus Mullet play March 28, Black Actors and Embassies of Denmark play April 4 and The Banditas play April 11.

No comments: