Sunday, March 26, 2006

Two minutes each

Eight Minute Veil were just setting things up as I arrived at Mavericks. In addition to some space rock and heavy jam sounds they had some rap and hand-drumming. I just couldn't find a camera setting I was happy with so these pictures are mostly too dark or too light or just plain wrong, like this one of bassist Matt's radioactive eyeballs.

Neal on guitar and drum. Not at the same time.





I am led to believe by their website that Dave actually eats his drum kit.



The horrible truth is that my other pictures of Graham are worse.



Matt, sans glowing orbs.



And now some assorted rock action.







The whole lot.





The didn't sound much like either The Creeps or Kill Cheerleader, which is a good thing in my book (Oops, a last minute edit: It's because I like a varied bill of different sounding bands, not because I don't like The Creeps or Kill Cheerleader - actually, they're both more in line with my regular listening habits).

No comments: