Sunday, April 30, 2006

On the left hand path

Been a while since I managed to catch Lefty McRighty and the Boxcar Cadavers. The contents of the Boxcar have shifted in transit somewhat, with Rick Cadham switching to lead guitar then switching to not being in the band. Cassandra is their new bass player. Also, Lefty has a new hat. Onward!

Cassandra. She has a few tattoos.





Boxcar T-Bone Bonnadouchebag. He, too, has tattoos.



Continuing the tattoo theme is Lefty - he still can't spell fuck, but there's a new bullethole- tough crowd, I guess.



Hurray for beer!



And now some more pictures with people in 'em.









I missed their last couple of numbers because, as I mentioned earlier, a guy was entertaining himself by running into people. No problem with that, until I looked down at my arm and noticed the mole on my left arm was gone and there was a couple of streams of blood running down over my elbow. Yech. Nothing a bandage couldn't cope with, though.

No comments: