Sunday, April 23, 2006

Suck, fuck and crunch

I don't normally make a habit of seeing two shows on the same night (ah, who am I kidding, I would if I could ...) but since The Supersuckers were playing right next door to the release party for The Fucking Machines and Muffler Crunch, I made an exception to the rule which I don't actually abide by anyway.

Here's Eddie Spaghetti of The Supersuckers during the first, country-style portion of the band's set.



When eleven rolled around I split for next door, after a short wait the Fucking Machines took the stage - here's Scott Terry and Joey Vienneau.



Then it was Muffler Crunch's turn - ultrafuzzy, minimalist stoner blues with a powerhouse vocalist in Angie the Barbarian.



You'll have to check in later the band's destructo finale. Now I have to give my neck a rest after lugging my camera around for six hours.

No comments: