Thursday, May 25, 2006

Where they're at

Place were the synthiest band at Synthfest - only appropriate since they had a lot to do with it coming together. They did throw in some guitar like the other bands, but otherwise it was all synthesizer and drum machine. Unfortunately the lights were set to moody so some of these pictures come up a little short on the "in focus" department, but you get the idea.

Andrew - since I missed his starter set, he might as well go first ...





Mooney - the facepaint makes me think of Adam Ant. Boy, am I dating myself ...



Sam, sporty synthesist.





Andrew works the microphone.



Mooney gets a little synth time.



Location action!











Unfortunately I was getting dog tired and headed home right about the time they were getting into the swing of things, but I thought it was a good set nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see some photos of our set, and to stumble through this website in the process. Thanks,

_-_-_