Thursday, June 22, 2006

Armed and pseudonymous

Last time I saw the Weapons of Mass Seduction was at the Birdman Sound festive party - half a year ago! The time, she flies. It doesn't seem that long, mostly because the various members keep popping up in other bands.



That Jake Heartbreak bears an uncanny resemblance to Mark McIntyre from Four'n'Giv'r. Must be the hair. "I'll take you on, girl!"



It seems like I was just posting a picture of The Duke just last Tuesday. He sure does look like that Krist guy from four-stroke, doesn't he?



Bill Baumschell even has the same kind of drum kit as that Guerrero guy from Expatriates!



There are many ways to read a setlist ... this is just one of them.



This riser ain't big enough for the both of us.



Faceoff action!



On-stage dance party!





They did say they planned to take it easy in 2006 - I hope I don't have to wait another six months to see them again, though - this was a hot set, opening up for the BellRays.

No comments: