Thursday, June 01, 2006

Creep show

I zipped over from The Coggs' CD release show at Zaphod's to The Creeps' show at Cafe DeKcuf just in time to be late - I missed all the opening acts (as an all ages show, it got underway fairly early). Last time I was at the Cafe it was called The Hitching Post (or The Whipping Post - something like that) and I was there for a show by Merle Knurling and Cadillac Bill and The Creeping Bent ... obviously a band has to be somewhat creepy to get me up the stairs ...

Skottie!



Jordy!



Bevans! Taking his bass playing very, very seriously.



Okay here's a serious Bevans picture.



"They're coming to get me!"



No, the aliens did not in fact arrive just moments later to bring Skottie back home. I just bounced some flash off the ceiling. Too much, in fact.



A freshly hairstyled Kevin "Polo" Berger - also of The Visitors and Annoyers - takes the microphone for a Happy Birthday rendition of The Misfits Angelfuck.





And now for some shutter speed futzing and rock action!









The Creeps put on a great set; it was very crunchy guitarwise.

No comments: