Monday, July 30, 2007

New directions

Relief Maps started things off at my Monday night campout at the Black Sheep Stage. It was sunny day, which made taking photographs a bit tricky. My camera's EQ detector was completely befuddled by the contrast between sun and shade.

Dusty prepares to loot and pillage and keyboard! The helmet didn't last long in the heat.



Kate looking sunny.



Luke casts a shadow.



One good thing about being the drummer - you get to stay in the back where it's usually shady like Kevin.



I tried to take a few pictures of "new guy" Nic Comeau - not a single darn one turned out.





More Kevin action!



Sibling rivalry action!





Screaming action!



As for what they're up to next: I dunno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know they're hoping to record an album in the next month or so...and they'll be playing at the i(heart)music festival at the Black Sheep on the Friday night (the 24th)...