Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rotate this!

Allright, we have one little orphan photo from the Thames show at Sounds Unlikely. I would have posted it yesterday, but for some reason my image provider decided to install a function that automatically rotated all my photos "right side up" without telling me they were doing so. This photo of Alexander Moskos refused to unrotate until now, so here it is.



And now onto this evening's entertainment: Today I Caught The Plague, Children of Eve, Callahan and The Courtship rock Mavericks; St. Joe's Mission and Sojourn play Zaphod's; The Hammerheads get funky at The Rainbow; The County Boys and Huntley Slim perform at Irene's; Sandy release their new CD at the Elmdale along with Seedhill Road; Ladymilk and Uncle Sean play the Avant-Garde Bar.

No comments: