Thursday, March 25, 2010

Repeated Attacks

I seem to seeing a lot of Attack In Black lately. They visited in late October, then came back in early February for a show with One Hundred Dollars. I find myself liking their roots rock more each time.

I took a few fisheye photos as they started their set, and didn't like any of them.

Attack In Black at Mavericks

Dan Romano works the microphone.

Attack In Black at Mavericks

Dan and some Ians.

Attack In Black at Mavericks

Ian Romano from the side of the stage - this might be the only decent photo I took all night.

Attack In Black at Mavericks

Singalong action!

Attack In Black at Mavericks

Fender action!

Attack In Black at Mavericks

No word on when they'll be back, but at least Dan will be in town as one-third of Daniel, Fred and Julie for a show at Zaphod Beeblebrox April 13.

No comments: