Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The green man

Sometimes you take your shows where you find them, particularly with my horrid schedule. I'd say this particular evening was quite solid, even if the headliner wasn't someone I was hugely interest in, you know Laurent Bourque is going to put on a good show and Toronto's Treasures seemed most promising. First up at Cafe DeKcuf, Bourque, the Ottawa-born, current Montreal resident and former Spark membr doing the solo thing.

He was already in full swing when I walked in the door.

Laurent Bourque at Cafe DeKcuf

"I'd like to explain that I did not tousle my hair like this ... it was the wind that did it."

Laurent Bourque at Cafe DeKcuf

The other side of Laurent!

Laurent Bourque at Cafe DeKcuf

Well, basically it's a lot of Laurent photos today ...

Laurent Bourque at Cafe DeKcuf

It's a bit minimalist, I know.

Laurent Bourque at Cafe DeKcuf

Scrunchy action!

Laurent Bourque at Cafe DeKcuf

A shouty bit!

Laurent Bourque at Cafe DeKcuf

And so on ...

Laurent Bourque at Cafe DeKcuf

That should hold you to his next show in the area, which happens to be at blacksheep, June 11.

No comments: