Thursday, November 03, 2011

Bluesfest: Yukon Blonde

While I was checking out the Funky Meters, I decided to duck over the hill and see what Canuck rockers Yukon Blonde were up to and take some out-of-focus pictures.

Brandon Scott on the mike!

Yukon Blonde at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

Jeff Innes frets.

Yukon Blonde at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

Jeff sings!

Yukon Blonde at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

That's some serious 1970s hair on Brandon.

Yukon Blonde at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

Singalong action with Graham Jones!

Yukon Blonde at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

More hairy action, with extra follicles being provided by bassist John Jeffrey.

Yukon Blonde at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

Then the sun started to go down.

Sky over Bluesfest

Time to go look for Leon Russell! Also time for me to look at more closely at my own show listings - I should have posted all this yesterday, since they were in town to play Ritual. D'oh!

No comments: