Friday, December 16, 2011

Bluesfest: Raghav

Sometimes , when you don't know what to see at Bluesfest, you can find yourself watching something you're surprised to enjoy. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen on this particular Saturday. Some folks may have flipped over the Eastern-flavoured nu-R&B of Raghav, but I wasn't oing to be one of themm. I took photos anyway, mind you, for those of you who like that kind of thing ...

First, some DJ action!

Raghav at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

The man himself! Let the record show I had to take about a dozen photos to get one where he was standing sufficiently still for it to be in focus.

Raghav at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

He also had a toaster on hand.

Raghav at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

Planning action!

Raghav at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

The whole lot!

Raghav at Ottawa Bluesfest 2011

I didn't need a whole lot of what he was laying down, so I headed off to see Alyssa Reid.

No comments: