Monday, September 24, 2012

Dog Day afternoon

Next up at the Ottawa Explosion were Dog Day. The first time I saw them they struck me as being more of an "indie" rock band than you'd expect to see at Ottawa Explosion, but stripped down to the husband-and-wife team of Seth Smith and Nancy Urich they fit in just fine.

Nancy sings!

Dog Day at Club SAW

Closeup Seth!

Dog Day at Club SAW

Singalong action!

Dog Day at Club SAW

Extra Nancy!

Dog Day at Club SAW

Further Seth!

Dog Day at Club SAW

Even more Nancy, because how often does one get a chance to take good drummer photos?

Dog Day at Club SAW

Faceoff action!

Dog Day at Club SAW

The other side of Seth.

Dog Day at Club SAW

I took a bunch of other nice shots, but let's just call this one .. the end!

Dog Day at Club SAW

A wicked set; if I didn't already own all their records I would have bought one.

No comments: