Saturday, July 11, 2015

Trashed and smashed

Here's the last little burst of Saturday Ottawa Explosion action; I got back later than expected from my evening meal and only caught The Steve Adamyk Band's set outside. No sooner had I gone inside to catch Feral Trash's set than I dumped my camera on the floor, snapping its battery hatch. The clever folk at Nikon quite naturally expect the numbskulls who own their cameras to do this every once in a while, so they're designed to come off and re-attach easily, but unfortunately in this case I busted the actual hatch well enough to make my camera unusable. To add insult to injury, I started feeling so woogie after Feral Trash's set I headed on home and missed The Red Dons, Crusades and Needles//Pins. Enough griping about my lot in life: Here's Steve and Co.

Steve Adamyk Band at Club SAW

Max frets! It was more like The Sonic Adamyk (Steve Avenues?) Band this night.

Steve Adamyk Band at Club SAW

Singalong action!

Steve Adamyk Band at Club SAW

Steve and Seb!

Steve Adamyk Band at Club SAW

More guitar!

Steve Adamyk Band at Club SAW

David hits!

Steve Adamyk Band at Club SAW
 
Faceoff action!

Steve Adamyk Band at Club SAW

Extra Seb!

Steve Adamyk Band at Club 
SAW

Then it was inside to Club SAW and some unfortunate camera acrobatics (I swear, I thought the strap was still around my neck ...). Well, there's always the iPhone.

Feral Trash at Club SAW

The shouty bit!

Feral Trash at Club SAW

Since its telephoto is rubbish, here's a square photo with a reasonably in-focus Ilisha and Jesse..

Feral Trash at Club SAW

And that was it for me (until Sunday, that is).

No comments: